Durham Dolphins Football (DDF) is excited to announce the role of a Team Coordinator (TC). We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to support the Bantam, Junior and Varsity teams during the 2023 Spring/Summer session.
You will work closely with the coaching staff and DDF administration to nurture a climate of trust and respect while fostering a warm and welcoming environment for all athletes and their families. Your knowledge of club business and team engagement through the positive interaction with parents will allow the coaches ample time to focus on coaching the players.
- Criminal Reference Check
- Use of own mobile device
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills including the ability to effectively liaise with athletes, coaches, parents and stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
Team Coordinator supports DDF Policy on
- Questions and inquiries concerning the athletes
- encourage parents to contact the Business Manager and schedule an appointment to meet with the Head Coach or designate
- Questions and inquiries concerning fees
- encourage parents to contact the Office Administrator
- All official DDF communication will continue to be messaged through the Office Administrator
Position Responsibilities, include but are not limited to
- Communication through HUDL
- Players and parents will be encouraged to communicate relevant information pertaining to attendance at practice and game by messaging through HUDL. The Team Coordinator can monitor HUDL for those messages and convey real time information to the coaching staff.
- Practice Attendances
- Ensuring athletes have proper equipment (mouth guards, clothing)
- Meetings, events and fundraising
- Maintain all records and information relevant to game play
- Recording and communicating game scores
- Greeting the away team and organizing their arrival
- AWAY games must ride on bus
Ongoing Positions in need:
If your interested in helping the Dolphins for the 2023 season please feel to email email@example.com. Happy Volunteering!!!
- Field Operations
- Game day experience
- Booster Club
- Game Helpers